2/1/12

I May Be Wrong, But… Ex-Mets, Rustich Update, Favorite Met poll,


I May Be Wrong, But… Ex-Mets, Rustich Update, Favorite Met poll,

·        Some ex-Mets signed elsewhere…

o   OF Cory Aldridge was signed by Baltimore

o   OF Willie Harris was signed by the Cincinnati Reds


·        I talked with P Brant Rustich today, who just returned home home after his first mini-camp since he was shut down last season. “It went very well,” said Rustich. “My arm is actually surprising me at the moment. This week better than last and only improving. It's looking very promising at this point.”

My guess for a best case scenario would be a warm weather April in St. Lucie (or rehabbing in extended camp), then on to Binghamton in May. Brant has the experience and talent to make it to Queens this year if everything goes as hoped for


·        The current “who is the favorite Met” poll came to an end and the results were interesting. RA Dickey was way out in front until MetsBlog linked one of my posts and the kiddies clicked their way over for ten seconds. David Wright won going away which figures. I think the poll would have had different results if I left Daniel Murphy off of it and added Lucas Duda. Im happy that David still is the favorite going into his last year as a Met. Oh… I didn’t… that’s a different post.


2 comments:

Susana said...

Didn't Willie Harris sign with the Reds? I think you had a bit of a mix up.

Mack Ade said...

Yeah, you caught me... :)

at least the team started with a "C".

Thanks for the heads up.

Mack