2/1/12

The Lords Of Baseball - WS Predictions


Mack - I have designated you as one of the "Lords of Baseball". Well, at least you're one of mine.  The question...  what two teams will play in the 2012 World Series?

Jason Parks - Baseball Prospectus - Boston Red Sox vs. San Francisco Giants

Joe D. - Mets Merized Online  - Hi Mack, I always wanted to be a lord someday. I would say the Rangers vs Cardinals. Despite the Cards losing their MVP and the Rangers losing their Ace, I think both teams made up for their losses in significant ways and will play very motivated in 2012. I see a repeat of 2011 in October.

Kevin Burkhardt - SNY - I can't even begin to make a prediction yet. Give me a couple weeks of spring training! 

Jay Horwitz New York Mets - Thanks for the honor, the Mets and Angels.

Joshua Sussman  - Bullpen Banter - I'll take the Rays and Diamondbacks.

Vinny Cartiglio MetsBlog - Detroit Tigers vs Phillies

Brian Joura Mets360 - I think we should wait for Oswalt and Jackson to sign and for MLB to determine how many Wild Card teams there will be before we give our Wild-A@@-Guess on who makes the World Series. That said, put me down for Angels-Cardinals

Matt Grabusky - MLB Draft Guide - Good question. I haven't put a lot of thought into it yet, but I'll go with the Phillies and Rays. I saw your post today, I appreciate the support.  The "Lords of Baseball" title is kind of nice too.

Eric Simon SB Nation - Yankees-Phillies.

No comments: