3/24/12

Matt Grabusky - LHP - Matthew Crownover

Player: Matthew Crownover 
 Position: LHP 
 School: Ringgold (GA) 
 Ht/Wt: 6’0/195 
 Bats/Throws: B/L 
 Class Of: 2012 
 DOB: 3/5/1993 
 Committed To: Clemson 


 Scouting Report: Matthew Crownover has been a fixture on the summer circuit for quite a while. The athletic lefthander pitched on the gold medal winning 14U National Team in 2007 and has attended numerous Perfect Game showcases. He has been one of the most highly thought of 2012 pitching prospects for the last few years. There is no doubt that Crownover knows how to pitch. He spots all of his pitches well. Crownover has a 3/4 arm slot and does a good job repeating his delivery. Crownover delivers his fastball from 88-91 with good movement and has been clocked as high as 94. His change is a potential plus pitch that he throws with good arm speed. He also throws a low 70′s curve.

9 comments:

Shankbone said...

Mack - Crownover had TJ, out for the year.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but for 2 weeks you have been cutting and pasting work from other sites and not linking back to them.

This is a violation of Blogspot Terms of Service in addition to being unethical and blatant copyright infringement.

Putting a URL by the way, is not linking back. The sites you take from need to be alerted when their work is appearing on another site and a live link is the only way that is done.

Please clean up your act.

Mack Ade said...

I fully understand the need to "live link" which I have always done in the past.

I downloaded a beta version of Windows 8 which removed Windows 7 from my computer. The windows 8 is flawed and isn't compatible with Internet Explorer. One of the problems is the lack of linking.

I therefore cut and past the address and ask you to cut and paste it from my site.

I will correct the procedure when, and if, I buy a new computer someday

Lastly, regarding your comments for me to "clean up my act"... being nameless gives you no license to be cruel

Mack Ade said...

I will discontinue these series of posts

Shankbone said...

Hang on there - MLB Draft Guide (Matt Grabusky) links to Mack's Mets, Mack helped him after a site hack, and posting anonymously with an unethical accusation is bushleague. This comment is off base.

Mack - I'm sure there is a work around on the live links.

Mack Ade said...

Shank:

Thanks for your back.

I've tried a million different things but can't get the link back. I had to download Google Chrome to get the site to work at all.

I also lost the ability t cut and past graphs, among other things.

I gotta tell yea Shank... I'm in such pain every day and don't even have enough money to get windows 7 software, no less medicine for my wife. These setbacks make me wonder why I continue on.

Shankbone said...

Mack - Best wishes, hang in there.

The blogger interface can be pretty clunky. I'm not very familiar with it so I don't have any good suggestions beyond telling anonymous trolls to screw.

In each post, next to the comments link is a "link" for links - can you cut/paste the trackback link there? Maybe it would go live? Sorry I don't have a better suggestion.

Shank

Mack Ade said...

I'll check that out...

Mack Ade said...

It worked!

I never thought to look there.

Thank you.

BTW, I got my hands on some kewl software. You would be quite surprised if you saw some of the names of the people that "anon" post here.